- Staib Milanaise strap, W 24 x 20 mm, H 4.9 mm, 2785EUR 197.48 *
- Staib Milanaise strap, W 26 x 22 mm, H 4.9 mm, 2785EUR 214.29 *
- Staib Milanaise strap, W 22 x 20 mm, H 4.9 m, 2785EUR 192.44 *
- Staib Milanaise strap, H 3.6 mm, L 130-150 mm, 2792EUR 130.25 *
- Staib Milanaise strap, w 18 mm, l 150 mm, 2792 - MATTEUR 135.29 *
- Staib Milanaise strap, w 22 mm, l 150 mm, 2792 - MATTEUR 143.70 *
- Staib Milanaise strap, w 20 mm, l 170 mm, 2792 - MATTEUR 140.34 *
- Staib Milanaise strap, w 22 mm, l 170 mm, 2792 - MATT Staib Milanaise strap, w 22 mm, l 170 mm, 2792, mattEUR 143.70 *
- Staib Milanaise strap, w 20 mm, l 170 mm, h 4.1 mm - MATTEUR 168.91 *
- Staib Milanaise strap, w 22 x 20mm, l 150 mm, 2785 - MATTEUR 202.52 *
- Staib Milanaise strap, W 24 x 20mm, L 150 mm, 2785 - MATTEUR 207.56 *
- Staib Milanaise strap, W 24 x 20mm, L 170 mm, 2785 - MATTEUR 207.56 *
Milanaise / Mesh watch band of Herrmann Staib GmbH
Basis of the STAIB production are mesh chains, made of precious metals and stainless steel, so-called “milanese products”. Components, clasps and endpieces complete the offer thus taking into account the various requirements of an international clientele.
The STAIB jewellery collection shows many Milanese varieties, mainly in form of bracelets and necklaces, completed by brooches, rings and earrings. An important sector is the cooperation in projects of International Watch Brands, from the first ideas and designs to finished bracelets to dress modern wrist watches.
A century of consequent management
The history of the family partnership HERMANN STAIB begins already at the end of the 19th century with the foundation of a handicraft workshop producing tools, and processing wires to make chains and mesh material. On the basis of that forerunner Hermann Staib founded a factory in the Gold City Pforzheim in 1922 that has been managed under his name through four Staib generations. From that early date on the company has developed step by step into a modern industrial enterprise specializing in the production of milanese mesh jewellery and watch bracelets. This development has led to a close cooperation with the international jewellery and watch making industry. The parent house in Pforzheim has been supported by an own manufacuring branch in the Far East. The successful combination of aesthetics with modern production procedures has contributed to the company’s reputation.